This simple guide and download link for Samsung galaxy Y duos GT-S6102 users who want install or open GT-S6102 to ClockWorkMod CWM Recovery mode. After success from low priced android Samsung galaxy Y ST-S5360 smartphone the dual SIM version also got major sales for low budget touch phone buyers. This CWM recover needed when root, unroot or installing any Custom ROM, Backup & restore all data using Nandroid, Partition/Format sdcard , Flash custom ROM & other advanced updater-scripts , Firmware updates, Calibrate battery by wiping battery stats and more for Samsung galaxy Y duos GT-S6102.
If you are disappointing how to take screen shot on Samsung galaxy Y duos GT-S6102, the image explains Screenshot (capture) solution in Samsung galaxy ace & Galaxy Y and Update working Flashable firmware packages Stock ROM Odin for Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102
- Charge your battery for at least 80 percent.
- Take the backup of entire data so that we can get back to the normal point at any time.
- Enable USB Debugging by navigating to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- Simple back up guide Use “SMS Backup & Restore app” for SMS, Sync with the Gmail application for contact, Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card, Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”- 3G or 3G network APN and MMS Settings.
Before start your installing CWM on Samsung galaxy Y duos GT-S6102 read carefully Disclaimer and warning from our team.
How to install ClockWorkMod CWM Recovery to Samsung galaxy Y duos GT-S6102
- Download CWM (CWM-6102.zip- File Size: 1.34MB) file to your PC
- Don’t Unzip downloaded file and transfer CWM-6102.zip to your Galaxy Y duos internal sdcard root folder using USB cable driver or Wi-Fi.
- Use this three buttons Home Key+Volume Up Key + Power Key while Reboot to recovery mode
- Select install or update from sdcard and Chose the CWM-6102.zip
- Wait for a minute to install ClockWorkMod on your device and Reboot SGY duos ready for any custom ROM, Firmware installation using ClockWorkMod recovery.
The above unofficial ClockWorkMod(CWM) recovery installation may lead to your Samsung galaxy Y duos GT-S6102 device’s hardware and software damage and your device lose warranty info . So follow the process at your own risk.
Source and download link-via